Organize {With Wire Baskets}

I like the look & the idea of using wire baskets to help organize things.
Often times they add an extra element of texture & they look pretty great!

Here are a few ways I've seen wire baskets used & totally loved:


{find it}


{find it}

{find it}

Oh, and remember this "space of the day"? I just love the wire basket on the bottom of that entry table.
There's just something about a nice wire basket...it's probably why I tried to incorporate one into my little workspace.

Do you like the industrial look of the wire basket?




Comments

  1. My favorite! I have them everywhere and find them so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspiration photos, wire baskets are one of my favorite "style meets function" items right now.
    -Lora

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!